ethipedia Site Manual
Submitting an Organization Page
Organization pages represent a company, group or institution as opposed to Member pages.
Submitting an Organization Page is a two step process.
- Open the Create an Organization link (visible under the Share tab) and use the form to enter the name of the Organization and its website.
- To enter full information, including logos and attachments, you must establish yourself as a legitimate representative of the Organization. Apply to the ethipedia administrators for Representative status through the Contact Form. Click here to contact the site Administrators and apply for Representative Status. Once you have been granted this status, you may return to the Organization Page you started and complete the information.
A fully completed Organization Page includes:
- An Organization logo
- A boilerplate description of the Organization
- Links to the Member Pages of employees or partners
- Links to the Sustainable Business Practices the Organization has put in place